Participation is open to every fulldome films producers.
The show shall fulfil the following terms:
- The film has to be presented in its entirety.
- If there are several durations, only one is allowed to participate.
- The film will ideally be shown in French language. However if a French version is not available, the film can be presented in English with French subtitles.
- The film has to be presented in full dome 360°. « IMAX » or « Giant Transfer » are not allowed.
- The running time has to be between 15 minutes and 45 minutes maximum.
- Are only accepted films released from January, 1st 2019
- Resolution is spread from 4K (4096 x 4096 pixels) to 8K (8192 x 8192 pixels)
- Audio will be at least stereo, in WAV. 44100Hz and synchronised with the images. Broadcasting will be with surround sound system.
- Films can be presented in 3D or 2D (better in 3D if it exists).
There will be two broadcastings during the festival. The first one will be opened to the public (on 9 or 10 September), the second one will be for planetarium professionals only (on 22 or 23 September).
The video files will be sent into dome master format (jpg or png) or in mp4 (codec H265) Frame rate has to be between 24 fps and 60 fps. At the end of the event, any element will be saved.
Two prizes will be awarded: Public prize and Professional prize. The announcement of winners will take place on 24 September (Evening).
Registrations will be closed on 30th June. Deposit of the elements are accepted on 1st September at the latest, sooner the better.
The number of slots are limited, the structure reserve the right to select among all the films for participation. In this case, priority will be given to films presented in French and accessible to a large audience.
Registration fees are of €20 by selected films, to pay with the registration (by bank transfer). The fees will be refund if the film is not broadcast.
Taking part of the festival leads to the full agreement of all the terms mentioned above. The one who registered the film is supposed to have all the required authorisations and rights for its broadcasting.